Forbes Feet Hygiene Foot Wash
This lightly foaming Hygiene Foot Wash can be used daily to leave feet feeling clean, soft and fresh.
But it’s not just a feeling; it’s a deep cleanser featuring lemon peel and lavender oils that will make you want to show off your feet with confidence.
A potent concentration of essential oils targets the bad bacteria that can cause odours and infection. Vitally, the blend of ingredients works to maintain the natural pH balance so ‘good bacteria’ can thrive.
The Foot Wash will:
- Remove dry, dead, peeling skin
- Decrease skin redness
- Improve microcirculation to the skin
- Address bacterial and fungal infections
- Improve foot hygiene and health
- Promote skin renewal
How to use:
- Gently shake to activate.
- Apply a 50p sized puddle of the foot wash into the palm of the hand.
- For best results use the Forbes Feet Exfoliating Glove and gently massage into the skin.
- Travel across and between the toes and along the bottom of each foot and round to the heel. Watch a rich lather form.
- Repeat until the feet feel wonderfully clean. Rinse and pat thoroughly dry.
Daily use recommended. (Actually, as with all foot treatments, applying at night is often most effective.)
AQUA / WATER, LAURYL BETAINE, ALCOHOL DENAT, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, GLYCOLIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROLYZED CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CITRUS LIMON PEEL OIL / CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL, MENTHOL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL / LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL / MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL / MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE.